In the mornings, there’s the riverside sunrise at Globe Circuit Events Grounds. On afternoons, skateboarders doing their tricks at the Mountain Dew Skatepark and Zumba enthusiasts busting their moves at the Santiago & Libertad Cua Park make for splendid snapshots. And at nights, of course, there is the arresting display of lights by the water feature of Circuit Lane. Wonderful, isn’t it?
It goes without saying that Circuit Makati is one of the most photograph-ready, Instagram-worthy spots in the city. Indeed, we appreciate your countless photo submissions that highlight the beauty of Circuit Makati. And yes, we at Circuit Makati have been listening to your feedback, your suggestions, you comments.
So now, we are here to give you a set of rules that you must follow if you want to take photos in Circuit Makati, especially if you’re using a DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera.
We have implemented these rules with fairness, safety, and good principles in mind for all Circuit Makati employees, tenants and patrons. We wish you abide by the following rules:
1. No photos of banks, private offices, institutions should be seen.
2. No tripods and other professional/commercial equipment such as clamps, lights, reflectors, extensions cords, etc.
3. Shoots must be for personal purposes only, i.e. no crew members, professional or otherwise, should accompany you when you are shooting.
4. Strictly no flying of drones in Circuit Makati.
5. We allow the use of DSLRs (digital single-lens reflex) cameras, provided they are used handheld (without tripod) and without professional-grade lenses.
6. If you will be using props or will be setting up in a certain area of the estate, you must secure a permit first.
7. If you plan on shooting a video with live sound recording, you must secure a permit first.
8. To secure a permit, you must send an email addressed to Mia Bernabe at firstname.lastname@example.org, Senior Marketing Associate of Circuit Makati.
Please be informed that our on-ground marshals shall be addressing you should you not abide by these rules.
Keep on snapping and have a wonderful time at Circuit Makati, everyone!
All images courtesy of Wincy Aquino Ong.
Makati—The Gastronomic Epicenter of Metro Manila While Pampanga is widely regarded as the culinary capital of the entire Philippines with its revered Kapampangan dishes, Makati is considered to be the gastronomic epicenter for those who...
VIBRANT CITY LIVING WITHIN REACH Amaia Steps Altaraza is an affordable mid-rise development strategically located in Altaraza Town Center. The 55-hectare project is designed to offer vibrant city living to hardworking Filipinos who dream of...
IN THE FLOW: RESIDENTIAL COMMUNITIES ARCA SOUTH Home to three of Ayala Land’s residential brands; low-density, mid-rise condominiums are seamlessly connected to retail areas and open spaces of ARCA South. Residences are scaled to nurture...
Vibrant city living meets community charm in Ayala Land’s first township development in Bulacan. Ayala Land continues a legacy of building sustainable growth environments with Altaraza Town Center, the first master-planned, mixed-use estate in Bulacan....