In the mornings, there’s the riverside sunrise at Globe Circuit Events Grounds. On afternoons, skateboarders doing their tricks at the Mountain Dew Skatepark and Zumba enthusiasts busting their moves at the Santiago & Libertad Cua Park make for splendid snapshots. And at nights, of course, there is the arresting display of lights by the water feature of Circuit Lane. Wonderful, isn’t it?
It goes without saying that Circuit Makati is one of the most photograph-ready, Instagram-worthy spots in the city. Indeed, we appreciate your countless photo submissions that highlight the beauty of Circuit Makati. And yes, we at Circuit Makati have been listening to your feedback, your suggestions, you comments.
So now, we are here to give you a set of rules that you must follow if you want to take photos in Circuit Makati, especially if you’re using a DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera.
We have implemented these rules with fairness, safety, and good principles in mind for all Circuit Makati employees, tenants and patrons. We wish you abide by the following rules:
1. No photos of banks, private offices, institutions should be seen.
2. No tripods and other professional/commercial equipment such as clamps, lights, reflectors, extensions cords, etc.
3. Shoots must be for personal purposes only, i.e. no crew members, professional or otherwise, should accompany you when you are shooting.
4. Strictly no flying of drones in Circuit Makati.
5. We allow the use of DSLRs (digital single-lens reflex) cameras, provided they are used handheld (without tripod) and without professional-grade lenses.
6. If you will be using props or will be setting up in a certain area of the estate, you must secure a permit first.
7. If you plan on shooting a video with live sound recording, you must secure a permit first.
8. To secure a permit, you must send an email addressed to Mia Bernabe at firstname.lastname@example.org, Senior Marketing Associate of Circuit Makati.
Please be informed that our on-ground marshals shall be addressing you should you not abide by these rules.
Keep on snapping and have a wonderful time at Circuit Makati, everyone!
All images courtesy of Wincy Aquino Ong.
Make July 27, Friday a red-letter day for the moment you’ve all been waiting for is finally happening at Circuit Makati. The long wait is over, folks. After months and months of heavy anticipation, Ayala...
SUPERIOR HEALTHCARE IN A VIBRANT COMMUNITY QualiMed Altaraza in San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan is the first hospital-format facility in Luzon under the QualiMed Health Network. The hospital is a 100-bed general health facility with...
RIDGEVIEW ESTATES NUVALI Each moment as perfect as the next At Ridgeview Estates NUVALI, life is consistently beautiful. Everything here is planned and designed for maximum sustainability, so you’re assured that your home remains as...
At home in nature Avida Northdale Settings Alviera is Avida's newest project in Alviera, mixed-use development in Porac, Pampanga by Ayala Land and Leonio Land, Pampanga which is envisioned to be the growth center of...