In the mornings, there’s the riverside sunrise at Globe Circuit Events Grounds. On afternoons, skateboarders doing their tricks at the Mountain Dew Skatepark and Zumba enthusiasts busting their moves at the Santiago & Libertad Cua Park make for splendid snapshots. And at nights, of course, there is the arresting display of lights by the water feature of Circuit Lane. Wonderful, isn’t it?
It goes without saying that Circuit Makati is one of the most photograph-ready, Instagram-worthy spots in the city. Indeed, we appreciate your countless photo submissions that highlight the beauty of Circuit Makati. And yes, we at Circuit Makati have been listening to your feedback, your suggestions, you comments.
So now, we are here to give you a set of rules that you must follow if you want to take photos in Circuit Makati, especially if you’re using a DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera.
We have implemented these rules with fairness, safety, and good principles in mind for all Circuit Makati employees, tenants and patrons. We wish you abide by the following rules:
1. No photos of banks, private offices, institutions should be seen.
2. No tripods and other professional/commercial equipment such as clamps, lights, reflectors, extensions cords, etc.
3. Shoots must be for personal purposes only, i.e. no crew members, professional or otherwise, should accompany you when you are shooting.
4. Strictly no flying of drones in Circuit Makati.
5. We allow the use of DSLRs (digital single-lens reflex) cameras, provided they are used handheld (without tripod) and without professional-grade lenses.
6. If you will be using props or will be setting up in a certain area of the estate, you must secure a permit first.
7. If you plan on shooting a video with live sound recording, you must secure a permit first.
8. To secure a permit, you must send an email addressed to Mia Bernabe at email@example.com, Senior Marketing Associate of Circuit Makati.
Please be informed that our on-ground marshals shall be addressing you should you not abide by these rules.
Keep on snapping and have a wonderful time at Circuit Makati, everyone!
All images courtesy of Wincy Aquino Ong.
There’s nothing quite like Christmas in the Philippines. Here, the holidays ring synonymous to meticulous gift shopping, the sound of spirited music, movie marathons, and lots of celebrating with the family. Welcoming the upcoming holiday...
Zobel Ayala’s Project for Tutelage Known as the De La-Salle-Paaralang Santiago Zobel in Filipino, the DLSZ (for brevity) is a Catholic place for instruction situated in Muntinlupa, Metro Manila. Established in 1978 by the...
TAKING BUSINESS TO NEW HEIGHTS At the center of Quezon City's vibrant and dynamic community is one of Ayala Land's prestigious and ideal working environment, Vertis North Corporate Center. The Grade A office building towers...
VIBRANT CITY LIVING WITHIN REACH Amaia Steps Altaraza is an affordable mid-rise development strategically located in Altaraza Town Center. The 55-hectare project is designed to offer vibrant city living to hardworking Filipinos who dream of...