In the mornings, there’s the riverside sunrise at Globe Circuit Events Grounds. On afternoons, skateboarders doing their tricks at the Mountain Dew Skatepark and Zumba enthusiasts busting their moves at the Santiago & Libertad Cua Park make for splendid snapshots. And at nights, of course, there is the arresting display of lights by the water feature of Circuit Lane. Wonderful, isn’t it?
It goes without saying that Circuit Makati is one of the most photograph-ready, Instagram-worthy spots in the city. Indeed, we appreciate your countless photo submissions that highlight the beauty of Circuit Makati. And yes, we at Circuit Makati have been listening to your feedback, your suggestions, you comments.
So now, we are here to give you a set of rules that you must follow if you want to take photos in Circuit Makati, especially if you’re using a DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera.
We have implemented these rules with fairness, safety, and good principles in mind for all Circuit Makati employees, tenants and patrons. We wish you abide by the following rules:
1. No photos of banks, private offices, institutions should be seen.
2. No tripods and other professional/commercial equipment such as clamps, lights, reflectors, extensions cords, etc.
3. Shoots must be for personal purposes only, i.e. no crew members, professional or otherwise, should accompany you when you are shooting.
4. Strictly no flying of drones in Circuit Makati.
5. We allow the use of DSLRs (digital single-lens reflex) cameras, provided they are used handheld (without tripod) and without professional-grade lenses.
6. If you will be using props or will be setting up in a certain area of the estate, you must secure a permit first.
7. If you plan on shooting a video with live sound recording, you must secure a permit first.
8. To secure a permit, you must send an email addressed to Mia Bernabe at email@example.com, Senior Marketing Associate of Circuit Makati.
Please be informed that our on-ground marshals shall be addressing you should you not abide by these rules.
Keep on snapping and have a wonderful time at Circuit Makati, everyone!
All images courtesy of Wincy Aquino Ong.
THE COUNTRY'S FIRST CONCRETE URBAN SKATE PARK Good news for skaters and skate enthusiasts: the first urban skate park in the country is here. The Circuit Makati Skate Park in Circuit Makati boasts an approximate...
(Image Source) Beyond being recognized as the gastronomic epicenter and culinary capital of the Philippines, Pampanga is a multifaceted city. Although the province is mostly known for their servings of delicious Kapampangan food, it has...
Alviera Country Club opens its doors to a unique northern lifestyle on July 31, 2019 An iconic design, a spectacular network of pools, food from the country’s culinary capital, and a host of sports and...
VIBRANT CITY LIVING WITHIN REACH Amaia Steps Altaraza is an affordable mid-rise development strategically located in Altaraza Town Center. The 55-hectare project is designed to offer vibrant city living to hardworking Filipinos who dream of...